Good to know:
- When leaving the boat you’ll see rental cars and taxis in port.
- Taxi tours take 1,5 hours for sightseeing around the island and visiting the well-known St. Jean Beach area where you can have
lunch, shop or spend the day at the beach before taking you back to Gustavia for the ferry.
- It’s also possible to go directly to Gustavia after the tour and enjoy Shell Beach, restaurants and shopping in the port.
- Pack light, because everything you take along with you on the trip, will stay with you during the whole day (unless you rent a
- Car rental rates start from $80 in high-season and $50 in low-season.
- A valid driver’s license and creditcard are required.
- The ferry ride takes 45 minutes and can be bouncy. On the way back the ride is usually quite smooth.
- Feel free to ask about weather and sea conditions if you have any concerns.
This booking requires a 20% down payment in advance.