(2) Experience St. Martin always tries to keep the information on this website accurate and current. Nevertheless, Experience St. Martin does not provide any warranty for the correctness, accuracy and currentness of the presented information. You are using the information on this website on your own account and risk. Experience St. Martin shall not be liable for any damages or claims whatsoever that result from the usage of this website and the information on it.
(3) All liability for damages due to computer viruses, spy software and other harmful computer software shall be excluded.
(4) www.experience-st-martin.com may contain links to websites that are maintained by third parties. Experience St. Martin has no influence on the content and functioning of these websites and rejects any responsibility or liability for the content and function as well as the behavior of the maintainers of these sites.
(5) All content of this website including design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, photos and other elements is the exclusive property of Experience St. Martin or its partners and providers and is protected by the applicable copyright laws. The same applies to all trade names and brands as well as the logos on this website. Experience St. Martin and its partners reserve the right to use the aforementioned content exclusively. You may not use the website or any part of it or its content without the prior written consent of either Experience St. Martin or its partners. In case of a violation of these rules, especially in case of reproduction, distribution, usage, modification or any other unauthorized usage of any part or the content of the websites, Experience St. Martin reserves the right to take legal action.
(7) The use of this website shall be governed by local St. Martin law.
(1) As stipulated by law for the protection of personal data, SINT MAARTEN (AB 2010, GT no. 2) National ordinance personal data protection
Article 6 Personal data shall be processed in compliance with the national ordinance, in a proper manner and with due care.
Article 7 Personal data shall be gathered for carefully considered, explicitly described and justified purposes.
Article 8 Personal data may be processed only if: a. the person concerned has granted his unambiguous consent for the processing; b. the data processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement to which the person concerned is party, or to take pre-contractual measures that are necessary for the contracting of an agreement, in response to a request by the person concerned
(2) By using this website and by entering data into forms, including forms that are part of the booking process, you explicitly agree to and accept the collection of personal data as described in the previous paragraph. We will always inform you, either by means of a hyperlink with further explanations or by descriptions in the form, if data in a form is optional or mandatory. If you register on our site and / or enter into a contractual relationship through our site, we will only ask for the data that is necessary for rendering our services.
(3) Please note that in accordance with the data protection law (AB 2010, GT no. 2) you have the right to access, correction, deletion and objection of your personal data that has been collected as described in the previous paragraphs. You may address your request via email to email@example.com.
(4) Experience St. Martin informs you that, as mentioned above, we will collect data from you that is necessary for the delivery of our services. When you register on our site or when you enter into a contractual relationship through our site. It is your responsibility to ensure the correctness and accuracy of this data.
(5) When using the website, you agree to and accept the usage of cookies and IP-tracking for statistical reasons by Experience St. Martin. You can find more details on this in our declaration on the usage of cookies and Google Analytics.
(6) The underlying reason for the automated processing of your personal data during the registration or the usage of the website or any other transaction or service that is provided by this website is the maintenance and implementation of the contractual relationship between you and the owner of this website and its partners (providers of touristic services).
(9) Furthermore, if you give your consent your personal data may be used for the provisioning, processing, management, extension and improvement of additional services. Examples for such services are:
If you signed up for our newsletter, your personal data (your email address) will be used for the delivery of the newsletter.
Should you agree on receiving advertising from us, we will use your personal data for delivering our advertising to you via post or email.
If you contacted us via email or through the contact form on the website, we will use your personal data only for our answer to your question.
(10) Experience St. Martin guarantees you full confidentiality of your data. However, we reserve the right to disclose data to government authorities and other authorized thirds parties if this is stipulated by law or necessary to protect ourselves from claims and demands of any kind. Due to the above mentioned reasons, data may be stored beyond the end of the business relationship if this is in accordance with the law.
(11) If you sign-up for our newsletter, your email address will be used solely for our own advertising campaigns until you cancel your subscription. A cancellation can be made at any time by e.g. clicking on the cancellation link in the newsletter email. Alternatively, you may also contact us via mail or phone or send us a fax. The data necessary for the distribution of the email newsletter will be stored by an external email marketing service provider
On the usage of cookies and Google Analytics
In order to make your visit on our website as pleasant as possible and in order to provide you with certain functionalities, we are using so-called cookies in different parts of our website. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Some of the cookies we use, so-called session cookies, will be deleted after you end your browser session (which means after you close your browser).
Other cookies, so called persistent cookies, remain on your computer, smartphone or tablet and allow us and our partners to recognize your browser when you return. You may configure your browser to inform and ask you whenever our website requests a cookie to be created or you may also disable cookies in your web browser settings and this will not prevent you from accessing our website. However, certain parts of our website may not function correctly without cookies enabled.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc, (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”). This use includes “Universal Analytics”, which facilitates the assignment of data, sessions and interactions across several devices to a pseudonymous user ID and as a result of this the analysis of a user’s activities across devices.
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to allow the website owner to analyse how users use the site. The information retrieved from the cookies about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will truncate your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states according to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated / anonymised there. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.